Saturday, February 6, 2010

updates

So,I just wanted to post some updates.
I no longer have any boyfriends.
I fucked caleb again.
I fucked kane.
Max kissed when I was drunk and I'm not sure why.
I'm pretty much a whore.
No guy really wants to be withh me no longer than a quickie in their car but actually I don't mind that because then I don't have to have any expectations from them.
My mom found out I smoked again.
I'm off my diet, which sucks.
I'm currently waiting for marcey to come over.
Last night was crazy, not even in the good crazy.
I was trapped at a house with rachell and josh from 11:00 pm until 12:45 am without my moms aproval. But rachell obviously wasn't fucking thinking. We had no ride home and I was getting pretty bitchy so I said fuck it and called my mom, which turned out to be the best decision.