Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fairly Well

Today has been.  I woke up five minutes before I left, so of course I looked like shit.  I badly needed a shower and my greasy hair made this apparent.  Anatomy class sucks ass. I checked out at around nine. Lacey let me borrow her car until around two but it was a pretty laid back day.  I want to free already.  I want to not go to school and be careless.  However much I do want this I still cannot let it interfere with school now.  I am a junior at Enid High School. Sophomore year was so much more intense. Everything was new and exciting.  I also got into a load of trouble though.  It started off innocent, a few cigarettes every other day, a couple shots whenever a party was into play.  But as the year progressed I soon got into drugs, simple little mary jane was introduced and I flirted every so often until she was a regular poison.  They often say, whoever they is, that weed is a gateway drug and it has proved to be true.  After I was wed with weed, i wanted more and thus began my affair with ectasy.  In my lifetime I have only had eight or so orgasmic "x" trips, but I can promise you that every one of them was well worth the loss of brain.  I would have to say that the best was either the time I was at church camp or the time when I was with my best friend.  At church camp, God seemed so impressive and i might have even given my life to him but I knew I could never live up to his expectations so I restrained myself and enjoyed the gospel music and free light show.  When I was with my best friend, Marcella, it was just the three of us, me, her, and our imagination.  We went to Meadowlake South Park and flew around the twists and curves.  Afterwards we decided to check out the local bands that were playing at The Underground. It sounds how it looks despite the fact you have to walk up a flight of stairs to the entrance, ironic.  I strongly believe that everyone should thizz at least once in their life.  People should also experiment a little.  Try some bud, try some beer and vodka, try skinny dipping.  Go on adventures, have fun.  Do something so that you can look back later on your younger years and say, "Man, I can't believe we did that!"  If you don't then you will not regret it I suppose, because how can you regret something if you never did anything.  My whole purpose in life is to just simply have fun I suppose.  Fun is so different for so many people.  Your opinion is powerful. It represents who you will become, who you will commit yourself to or not commit yourself to.  It shows through your skin like an explosive firework.  This is why I am now going to play a game of pool with my friend, Max.  Because I like pool and I think it is fun.  I may not be good but it's the joy you get from making that one ball in or the laugh that erupts from you when you completely miss the ball, or the adrenaline surge you get when you make more than one ball in.