Wednesday, January 6, 2010

S. E. X.

Something idolized in america for what reason?
I couldn't begin to elaborate.
I need a new beginning and I suppose twenty ten is my answer, although I have already fucked it up with another lousy "boy of the week".
And by this I mean only that no guy will keep me for longer than it takes to fuck me and throw me to the curb.
I know this, my friends know this, my family knows this, so why do I keep making the same damn decisions over and over again?
I want to be carefree.
If she can manage it why can't I?
I overanalyze the simple.
Most of the time I hit the button right on the nose though.
If you fuck a boy on Sunday and he doesn't text you Monday, then you know it's unravelling.
Especially if he commits that he will tell you upon the arrival of his home.
Fuck guys.
If this ends up how I assume it will.
Resolutions:
(somewhat late by oh say a week or two)
1. I will be mysterious.
2. I will not be so convenient.
3. I will not eat when I am high.
4. I will be tidy.
5. I will be more active and eat healthier.
6. I will not jump to conclusions, but rather let conclusions end in their own decent timing.
7. I will buy a car.
8. I will save every penny I can and proceed it to my liberation expense.
9. I will be self-reliant.
10. I will adopt a hobby I adore.
How this all will play out, I am utterly clueless.
But for now, I say fuck all others and let it be.
My name is Rachael Daun Burk.
Remember this because someday I will be worth something.